This is the beautiful blue stone church on King William St.
This building was designed by George Cox, “the foundation stone was laid in 1864. After the Roman Catholic Church purchased both this school and the prefabricated iron store beside it in 1937, they became All Saints’ Church and Hall“. (Fitzroy, Melbourne’s First Suburb).
The original Sunday School was the Wesleyan Chapel and Sunday School and was built between 1849 and 1854 near the corner of Brunswick and Hanover Streets. The Church was then built in front of it on Brunswick Street. The Chapel and church were demolished in the late 60’s early 70’s for the Housing Commission.