276-294 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy

She is not the prettiest of buildings, but this location has a history! This was the site from 1915-1920 that W H Chandler moved his ironmonger business to after relocating from 254 Brunswick St. So check out that link for a lot more information on Chandler and his business.

Google image – July 2019

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: