132-134 Leicester Street, Fitzroy

Google image- Jan 2021

“The building was occupied by a succession of footwear manufacturers from when it was built in about 1880. The earliest Proprietor was J.H. Wynn and finally H.C. Gordon Pty. Ltd by 1920 when it was taken over by Anderson & Ritchie’s foundry.” Lina Favrin – Yarra Past Port

Wynn’s Boot Factory, 132-4 Leicester Street – Fitzroy Industrial Walk

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: