This property was on the north corner of Young and Gertrude Street.
In 1889, a Pavilion Cafe and Oyster Palace was operated from this site by Mr Chas. F. Solomon. It was advertised as “Splendidly fitted private rooms for Ladies and Gentlemen. Oysters in every style; also, Suppers on the American principle. Civility and Moderate charges. In connection with he above (in the same establishment) are an elegant MILK PALACE & CIGAR DIVAN” (Advertisement from Collingwood Observer c.1889 – Yarra Past Port