- Architect: Unknown / Builder: Unknown
- First owner: Unknown
- Other owners: Evans
Harry Evans came to Australia in 1882 and then won the World Billiard Championship three times. He started making billiard tables from 1895 in Elizabeth Street, before the business moved to 206 Gertrude Street in 1957. Third and fourth generations of the family are still there. (Sourced from the Fitzroy Historical Society, April 2005 Newsletter).