127 Scotchmer Street, Fitzroy North

Exterior view of the Birmacley Margarine Factory. Photo taken from a an album published to Mark the opening of the factory. Originally owned by McMaster, it open in 1936 and was taken over in 1956 by two brothers, Ivan and Colin Mayes. The Mayes brothers also owned Colvan Chips operating in Rose Street, Fitzroy. Photo owned by Fitzroy Library. 1936
Birmacley Margarine Works, 127 Scotchmer Street, North Fitzroy. Image held by Fitzroy Library. 1948

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: