269-273 St Georges Road, North Fitzroy

This is the site of the BP Service Station today. Previously it was George White’s Carriage Works, 269-271-273 St. Georges Road, North Fitzroy.

Image held by Fitzroy Library. Coach builder, wheel wright, horse shoer and blacksmith. Taken from the Collingwood and Fitzroy illustrated Directory and Handbook, 1905.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: